At Thatcher we are striving to establish a foundation for the future. Our values guide that vision.
- We conduct ourselves with honor, integrity and respect in every relationship and transaction.
- We are accountable for our actions and hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- We are accurate, prompt and keep our promises.
- We recognize that each employee’s success is our success.
- We aim to attract, develop and retain the best employees.
- Empowering the individual and the team is an essential element of our culture.
- It is the company’s responsibility to provide meaningful work in a safe, respectful, and stable environment.
- We provide opportunities for professional growth and development with commensurate reward and recognition.
- Every business relationship must provide value to each party: the customer, the supplier, the employee, the community, and the owner.
- We earn trust in each transaction.
- We promote secure and enduring relationships.
- We provide value to our customers, both external and internal, by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- We provide flexible and reliable supply chain solutions.
- We operate with a disciplined commitment to quality and perform all actions right the first time.
- We are committed to every customer’s success.
- We maintain a long-term view of our business.
- We prosper through the contribution of each employee, sound business practices, prudent management of business risk, and development of diverse products.
Safety & Environment
- We will not act unless our action is safe.
- We will not act unless our action is environmentally sound.
- We protect ourselves, our customers, and our company.
- Employees are trained and equipped to work safely.
- We value innovation and creativity.
- We proactively seek opportunity to improve the safety, cost-effectiveness, and quality of our products, services, and processes.