Purchasing Agent and Sales Support
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- AAS/BS/BA degree in applicable/related discipline
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word, as well as familiarity with general order entry function of ERP systems;
- Competency in mathematical concepts and computations (i.e. multiplication and division, addition and subtraction, percentages, fractions, ratios, metric conversions and simple algebra)
- Speak, write and understand English fluently;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing conditions;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Perform all functions under limited supervision. This includes support of purchasing, sales, shipping, marketing, and warehouse functions.
- Purchase raw materials.
- Place third party orders for direct ship to customers.
- Utilize data from multiple sources to update costs.
- Assists in creation and distribution of updated pricing memos.
- Assist in the creation of product numbers and deletion of inactive numbers from system.
- Help the sales force in developing prices to bid and obtaining management approval.
- Duties require use of computer keyboard and mouse, and telephone;
- Must be able to sit in one place for extended periods of time, but may also require some limited movement around office locations and plant facilities.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary (DOE and Skill Level)
- Benefit package including health, dental and life insurance plans.
- Significant profit sharing/retirement plan which is 100% employer paid.
- Contact Information: Send resume to email@example.com (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS)