National Director of Sales – Food Manufacturing/Process Industry Division
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Job Hours:||Full Time|
Thatcher Company is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to expand the company chemical sales to customers/clients in the food manufacturing/process industries. The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales growth/expansion and come from a company that is currently working in the chemical industry serving the food processing/distribution segment of the economy. Established contacts within the industry are vital and current or prior experience as a district, regional or national sales/service manager is critical.
- Track record of success in selling products and services to industrial food processing/manufacturing entities;
- Enjoys developing new business and creating new relationships with clientele;
- Strong leadership and desire to develop new sales approaches and marketing programs;
- Exceptional customer relationship skills;
- BS/BA degree in business, food science, microbiology or related fields;
- Willingness to relocate to SLC, UT. As noted above, would make exception/flexibility depending upon successful candidate’s situation/context;
- 10 – 15 years of directly applicable sales/marketing experience within the designated market segments.
- Duties require extensive use of computer keyboard and mouse;
- Must be able to sit in one place for extended periods of time, but may also require some limited movement around office location.
- No heavy lifting required;
- Ability to travel as much as 30% – 40%.
- Develop strategies to create and sustain a sales and marketing infrastructure for success within the designated market segments (food manufacturing/processing).
- Recruit and manage a sales and service team to achieve and sustain a national presence within the industry.
- Develop and execute a strategy to attain and sustain significant market positions within the industry.
What’s In It For You?:
- A competitive salary draw PLUS a bonus program based on a percentage of the gross profit. Potential to earn a significantly above average six figure income with no “top stop”;
- Car allowance and expense reimbursement;
- Benefit package including: Health and dental insurance plans. Paid basic life insurance. Paid holidays. Paid vacation and sick leave.
- PROFIT SHARING/RETIREMENT PLAN WHICH IS 100% EMPLOYER PAID (DEFINED CONTRIBUTION). SECOND TO NONE IN DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLANS.
Contact Information: Send resume and salary history to HR@TCHEM.COM . MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS)
THATCHER GROUP, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)