Thatcher Company of California, Inc. (Sacramento, CA) is seeking an experienced maintenance mechanic to work in the Sacramento, CA facility.
SHIFT: THIS POSITION WILL BE FOR DAY SHIFT. MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:00AM – 4:30PM. MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FLEXIBILITY DEPENDING UPON PLANT NEEDS.
LOCATION: THATCHER COMPANY OF CALIFORNIA, Inc. – Sacramento, CA
- High level of competency in maintenance skills and experience (7+ years)
- Supervise daily plaint maintenance activities.
- Focus on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical processes in regard to preventive maintenance and new construction.
- Experience in plumbing and pipe fitting desired.
- Ability to work safely with strict adherence to established standard operating procedures, safety protocols, OSHA requirements and industry safety practices.
- Ability to work in a variety of physical environmental conditions (hot, cold, wet, dry, etc.)
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. on a relatively regular basis and meet all other physical requirements of the position.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions (verbal and written).
- History of demonstrated skills and abilities in the utilization of handtools and equipment (JLG, forklifts, etc.) and systems related to industrial plant maintenance.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow technical construction and mechanical drawings and plans.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
- Prior experience in a chemical or petro-chemical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Successful history of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to own work processes and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated application of general maintenance skills
- Complete projects as assigned by the plant manager. Schedule all daily maintenance activities
- Work with other team members to comprehensively complete maintenance projects.
- Successfully maintain plant assets and mechanical systems minimizing down-time and maximizing equipment utilization and equipment life.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive wage (DOE and Skill Level)
- Benefit package including health, accident, life, and dental insurance plans.
- Significant profit sharing/retirement plan which is 100% employer paid.
Contact Information: Send resume to email@example.com (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE)
Thatcher Company of California, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)