Location: Henderson, NV
Thatcher Company is seeking an experienced maintenance mechanic to work in the Henderson, NV facility. This position will complement an existing maintenance/production team compromised of other skilled and experienced team members.
- High level of competency in maintenance skills and experience (7+ years)
- Assist and/or lead in plant maintenance activities.
- Focus on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, chemical processes in regards to preventative maintenance and new construction.
- Experience in plumbing and pipe fitting desired.
- Ability to work safely with strict adherence to establish standard operating procedures, safety protocols, OSHA requirements and industry safety practices.
- Ability to work in a variety of physical environmental conditions ( hot, cold, wet, dry, etc.)
- Ability to lift 100lbs. on a relatively regular basis and meet all other physical requirements of the position.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed instructions (verbal and written).
- History of demonstrated skills and abilities in the utilization of handtools and equipment (JLG, forklift,etc.) and systems related to industrial plant maintenance.
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow technical construction and mechanical drawings and plans.
- Read, write, and understand the English language.
- Prior experience in a chemical or petro-chemical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Successful history of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to own work processes and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated application of general maintenance skills.
- Complete projects as assigned by the plant manager.
- Work with other maintenance team members to comprehensively complete maintenance projects.
- Successfully maintain plant assets and mechanical systems minimizing down-time and maximizing equipment utilization and equipment life.
- Shifts- Mostly days with possibility of some swing shift work.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Salary (DOE and skill level)
- Benefit package including health, accident, life and dental insurance plans. Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave.
- Significant profit sharing/ retirement plan which is 100% employer paid.
Contact Information: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE)
Thatcher Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)