Instrumentation and Controls Technician
|Location:||Salt Lake City|
Thatcher Company is seeking an experienced (journeyman level) Instrumentation and Controls Technician to work in the Salt Lake City facility. This position will complement an existing maintenance team comprised of other skilled and experienced team members.
- Journeyman level skills and experience (10 + years)
- Technical depth and breadth in installation, re-furbishment, and maintenance of plant instrumentation (hardware and software). This includes transmitters, level indicators, pH controls and temperature controls.
- Prior experience in a chemical or petro-chemical manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely, quickly and produce quality work.
- Successful history of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to own work processes and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated application of general maintenance skills
- Electrical experience a huge plus!
- Complete projects as assigned by the maintenance manager.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the installation, utilization and maintenance of plant instrumentation including; transmitters, level indicators, pH and temperature controls.
- Work with other maintenance team members to comprehensively complete maintenance projects.
- Successfully maintain plant instrumentation systems minimizing down-time and maximizing equipment utilization and equipment life.
- Shifts – Mostly days with possibility of some swing shift work.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary $30 – $35 per hour (DOE and Skill Level)
- Benefit package including health, accident, life, and dental insurance plans.
- Significant profit sharing/retirement plan which is 100% employer paid.
Contact Information: Send resume to email@example.com (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE)
Thatcher Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)