Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Administrative Assistant
|Location:||Salt Lake City|
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Competency in mathematical concepts and computations (i.e. multiplication and division, addition and subtraction, percentages, fractions, ratios, metric conversions)
- Speak, write and understand English fluently;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing conditions;
- Organization and planning skills; research skills; technical writing;
- Skilled at organizing information in a useable format.
- Perform all functions under limited supervision;
- Document preparation in regard to safety practices;
- Maintain and update EHS folders and databases;
- Assist in site security measures and initiatives;
- Document preparation in regard to regulatory and compliance issues;
- Special Projects as assigned;
- Conduct some research in regard to regulatory and compliance issues;
- Maintain and update EHS library;
- Other duties as assigned by EHS management.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a sporadic basis.
- Ability to perform physical labor as the job may require, including standing, bending, walking, etc.
- Utilization of keyboard and mouse.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary (DOE and Skill Level)
- Benefit package including health, accident, life, and dental insurance plans.
- Significant profit sharing/retirement plan which is 100% employer paidContact Information: Send resume to email@example.com (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE. MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS)