Journeyman / Electric Motor Mechanic
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Job Hours:||Swing Shift ( M-F 2:30 pm-11 pm)|
Thatcher Company is seeking an experienced (journeyman level) pump and rotating equipment mechanic to work in the Salt Lake City facility. This position will complement an existing maintenance team comprised of other skilled and experienced team members.
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
SHIFT: Swing Shift – Monday thru Friday (2:30PM – 11PM)
- Journeyman level skills and experience (10 + years)
- Technical depth and breadth in installation, re-furbishment, and maintenance of pumps, air compressors, agitators, conveyors, (all rotating equipment). Additional experience with seals, gear boxes, boilers and associated equipment preferred.
- Prior experience in a chemical or petro-chemical manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely, quickly and produce quality work.
- Successful history of working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to own work processes and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and general maintenance skills.
- Complete projects as assigned by the maintenance manager.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the installation, utilization and maintenance of electric motors and pumps.
- Work with other maintenance team members to comprehensively complete maintenance projects.
- Successfully maintain plant motors and pumps minimizing down-time and maximizing tool utilization and equipment life.
- Shifts – Swing Shift as indicated above..
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary $25.00-$30.00 per hour (DOE)
- Benefit package including health, accident, life, and dental insurance plans. Paid vacation and holidays.
- Significant profit sharing/retirement plan which is 100% employer paid.
Contact Information: Send resume to email@example.com
THATCHER COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) – LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE